Ok so I’m going to tell you what I know about the Telex Bankruptcy and I’m a tell you what you need to do from this point on if your heavy into Telexfree and you’ve lost your income.
So from what I know Telexfree has filed for bankruptcy in the U.S. Market. I’m not 100% sure its in every other market but I’m pretty sure its going to happen if it hasn’t already. The have frozen the account for the top 30 earners in the company. Thats un believable and I feel bad for you if this is you. But did you really think you was going to get paid just for posting ads? Does that even make sense? I used to get approached from Telexfree agents online everyday and all of a sudden it just stopped hmmm I wonder why? I guess this is thee reason why Telexfree files for bankruptcy in the U.S. Shout out to the CEO for destroying so many peoples lives.
Now Telexfree Filed for Bankruptcy What Are you Going To Do?
Are you going to stop chasing your dreams of financial freedom? I hope not. I hope you say to yourself I want to find a company that will actually pay and pay me what I’m worth and what my team is worth. I want to promote a product that every network marketer will use and will use for years to come. Creating income for the longterm and not just for the short term.
What if I told you there was a company that has all that and more. Click the link below to find out what you’ve been missing and find out what will help replace that Telexfree income.
via WordPress http://ift.tt/1hINznb
No comments:
Post a Comment