Saturday, March 22, 2014

Viral Traffic Mogul Review All The Ins and Outs



via Tumblr ift.tt/1gkTlKY Viral Traffic Mogul Review All The Ins and Outs: What Is Viral Traffic Mogul? Viral Traffic Mogul is a product is very unique in my opinion. It generates FREE viral traffic. I know you’ve heard this before and people com out with products that supposedly will take you viral. I really feel this one works and since I’ve been using it for my blog it have worked wonders. The whole primus of the product is to createe a viral inviter bonus page. Basically visitors get some sort of bonus for inviting other people to the website through social media. Viral Traffic Mogul system is point and click customizable. So you can tweek the look and feel according to how your blog looks. The system actually loads contacts from Twitter, Facebook, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, Linkedin and Foursquare. Tracks invites sent and referrals to automatically trigger the bonus to your visitors. You can set the referral number to anything you want it to be but I’m sure there is a recommended level. via Tumblr ift.tt/1oIMqMM via WordPress ift.tt/1hROHB3 via Blogger ift.tt/1pjXajj


via Flickr http://ift.tt/1oIVAcn



via Blogger http://ift.tt/1fNX120


via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1hS2Bmx



via WordPress http://ift.tt/1jepC8T



via Blogger http://ift.tt/OJA1v5

via Tumblr http://ift.tt/OJBqlf








via WordPress http://ift.tt/1dasAZl

No comments:

Post a Comment